Question Dont know what was removed

sweettatas

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
So I have a Samsung AO3. Nothing fancy. I want to know why when I screen unlocked my phone at the bottom of the screen it said unsupported files were removed. Where were these unsupported files removed from and were the removed. It did this on its own. Was my phone hacked?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
It happened just once or every time you unlock your screen?
Do you install files or visit websites from unknown sources?

Can you get a screenshot of it ?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have anything set to periodically "clean" the phone, which might include automatically deleting junk files (which might include "unsupported files")? This might be in the Samsung Device Care or My Files app, or it could also be a 3rd party file manager or phone cleaner app you might have installed.

As long as you follow some basic security guidelines, it's very difficult to be "hacked", so you almost never need to jump to that conclusion. See these:

Reactions: Laura Knotek

sweettatas

Mar 19, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
It happened just once or every time you unlock your screen?
Do you install files or visit websites from unknown sources?

Can you get a screenshot of it ?

I've seen it happen only a few times. I don't think I could screenshot. If I had blinked I probably would have missed. It popped up when I unlocked it before the home screen appears. So it's very quick. And no unknown source websites

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've seen it happen only a few times. I don't think I could screenshot. If I had blinked I probably would have missed. It popped up when I unlocked it before the home screen appears. So it's very quick. And no unknown source websites
Try downloading Samsung Good Lock app in the galaxy store and use Nice catch let it collect information about the device for a day and see if anything shows up there

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter