Earbud recommendations, with and without mic?

Judy android

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
First of all, is there anything unusual about the Inspire that would suggest that general-market earbuds might not work on the Inspire? I see on the Amazon listings that some earbuds say they are "for" certain devices. In fact, the black JBuds say they are iPhone compatible, but the other colors say they are comatible with the Inspire. If I go with these, I'd really prefer the black to their other colors.

Second, what are your recommendations about whether to get earbuds with a mic to use for phone calls as well as listening to music or the radio? I had a Bluetooth headset for my flip phone, but hardly ever used it -- it had to be kept charged, was big and awkward on my ear, and was picky about synching. Do you find earbuds easier to use for hands-free call reception?

I'd like to spend not much over $25.

Third, Of the earbuds with mic, what do people think of the JBuds J3M?

Fourth, Of the earbuds without mic, Amazon reviews are good for:
Skullcandy INK'd, about $13,
JVC HAF140BN GUMY, $6.75,
and the Sennheiser CX300-B, $28.

This is my first smartphone as well as my first MP3 player, so I am quite a newbie to all of this. I'd appreciate your advice!

Judy android

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the Skullcandy recommendations.

There are several versions of the 50/50's. I am looking at the S2FFCM-003 on Amazon, which are a good price at the moment. UnfocusedHTC and ThinksInCode, do either of you have this version? I see so many reports of compatibility problems that I want to try to get a model that works with the Inspire.

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Does anybody know the best earbuds that'll work well the the srs enhancements with mic? Preferably the price is under $50 but any help will do :)

RoboWarrior

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Never mind got some nice 50/50 but the quality doesn't seem as great as the titens in terms of build quality not sound quality. The mix works wonders and if you have the beats mod installed even better!

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk