First wave of ICS hits Taiwan

dar_k

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm in Dublin, Ireland, and it looks like I just got my ICS update... I kept checking manually using the System Firmware Update button :)

durhamite

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
When I go to system firmware update, i get a message that says, there is a system firmware update for your device. Please check notifications and the Check update button is disabled. I am on a STOCK but ROOTED firmware with no custom recovery.

rupst2

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I checked at 6:30am CST and it was available. Haven't played with it yet. Will at lunch time.

MidMO

Stock firmware no root

vicw926a4

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
When I go to system firmware update, i get a message that says, there is a system firmware update for your device. Please check notifications and the Check update button is disabled. I am on a STOCK but ROOTED firmware with no custom recovery.

When you tap on the lower right hand notification area, you should see a down pointing arrow and horizontal line below it. That is your downloaded update file. Tap on that icon, and the install should start.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

durhamite

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
When you tap on the lower right hand notification area, you should see a down pointing arrow and horizontal line below it. That is your downloaded update file. Tap on that icon, and the install should start.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Don't have anything down there. All I have is the sd card mount notification. The update has been saying that since yesterday. No go for me yet.

I did a factory reset and now I see the notification and it is downloading. Not sure why I had to do this but it is updating now! YAY

Last edited:

cbill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Got my Sammy on both my TFs at 7AM. Went to "Check for Update", and had to hit it twice! Then sweet goo started flowing! Everything seems to work. No hiccups so far. Really have not done much testing yet. Will post any problems. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

androideddie

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
ok - so been running ICS all day and a few minor issues with widgets not working right - but the biggest issue is the camera panorama button. This locks the camera and the tab. Had to power off both times I tried it. Anyone else seeing this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
accessibilitys88