Fold 5 to OnePlus Open

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
For THOSE who have used both or traded in the F5 or F4 for the Open. Outside of the larger front screen, what are you liking over the Fold 5.

I'm on the fence to purchase one, but I'm the minority that likes the smaller front screen. How camera? Performance? Battery? Etc.?

Thanks!

Last edited:

trido#AC

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Well Sunday I took back Fold 5 to Best Buy. Came home ordered from BB the Open.
Got it Tuesday.
Happy with BB as I ordered it online Sunday night by Monday AM it is 200 dollars cheaper. Chatting with BB went well and I got the 200 dif.

Anyway have not tested it that much yet but for me it IS the front screen I feel I have a one plus 11 in hand, then can open it to the main screen.

Well to show how I just cant be happy I tried Moto Flip, Samsung Flip and Fold, One plus 11, Pixel 8 pro.
Now OPEN. I honestly think this IS the one will keep. Oh also had iphone 15 pro max ( now my sons).
If open camera is as good as the oneplus 11 I be happy and I think it will be.

Sorry I know none of this helps you.

My thought is if your happy with FOLD 5 cover screen not sure you should change.Or if you just want to TRY something new, I so far love this OPEN.
Oh not like the cheap case with it one side flimsy.

The_Woo

Aug 22, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for replying.....It did help!

So let me ask you this, if the Fold 5 had the same front display as the open, would you reconsider the F5?

Stanley Kubrick

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
The Open is the only foldable I have ever owned. Works great for me. I have had several other OnePlus phones in the past and they all were great. Even if the Samsung had an outer screen as large as the Open, you still might want to consider the "better" crease on the main screen of the Open, as well as the pen works on the outer screen on the Open. SO that's two things in favor of the Open. YMMV

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000