For those of you wanting to use Samsung Credit for the Tab S7...you can't.

Flytetymex

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
So check out this BS. I finally got my 200 credit from ordering the Note20 Ultra. I have been waiting for it so I can apply it to the Samsung Tab S7+. I place the tablet and the keyboard accessory to the cart, try the promo code, and it is not valid. I chatted with someone through customer service (online chat) and they said I could NOT order the S7+ because the code was generated BEFORE the S7 launched. What kind of nonsense is that. So he told me to use them on some accessories. He said there was nothing else he can do. No wonder they wait so long to give you the credit. It's way past the window for returns so you are stuck with the phone. That makes absolutely no sense. Had there been some sort of disclaimer or warning stating that then I would completely understand but this is just BS.

I ended up speaking with two other people online, one person on the phone and a "supervisor". Useless. So basically, whenever the samsung credit was generated (the moment you bought the phone), you are not allowed to buy anything that Samsung releases after that. How ridiculous.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
No wonder they wait so long to give you the credit. It's way past the window for returns so you are stuck with the phone. That makes absolutely no sense.

It makes perfect sense. This way they only issue you the credit if you're past the return window and have not returned the device. If you get the credit before the end of the return window, use the credit then return the device that got you the credit, how do they handle that, do they force you to take a reduction in credit for the return to make up for the credit you used?

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happened last year with the Tab S6. The credit was for certain accessories, not for all items sold on Samsung.