Front Facing Camera

Josh Owens

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't understand how people aren't as annoyed with the galaxy s4 camera as I am! Viewing the photo BEFORE you take it looks clear and crisp. After it looks blurry and animated ! This mostly goes for the front facing camera. I want to purchase an iPhone 5S simply for that reason. Most noticeable on instagram, people with iphones photos looks so much clearer and are just processed so much better. The galaxy s4 is perfect in every other way besides the cheap plastic feel...The camera comes with a lot of feautures and effects but if you want to take a regular photo your screwed! Its so overlooked in reviews and blogs 😡

Posted via Android Central App

apt277

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I also have the same problem with my s4. I'm one of those people who uses my front facing camera a lot.
and i can't stand that blur every time i take a picture. i sorta figured out how to fix it.. sorta.
apparently you can change the setting exposure to -2.0 it works at times but not really.

i still find myself switching my sim card to my iPhone 5 just for the sake of front facing camera lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnathan319