FYI Verizon version / no headphones.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
All reviews I have seen so that the phone comes with headphones in the box. The Verizon website didn't show it comes with them and I'm not surprised. Just figured I would confirm it here just in case anybody didn't know. Verizon's version does not come with headphones.

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The ones you see on YouTube reviews are the international and unlocked versions. Verizon opted out because they want their customers to purchase headphone accessories in the store so they can profit. Don't blame LG, they wanted to give free headphones.. they sure don't like freebies for their customers...

Just go to Ross and buy a cheap pair of Sony MDR headphones, they sound really good for the price.

middbrew

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
That is too bad VZW has gone to that tactic. Luckily I still have the B&O H3 that were given away with the V20, plus a pair of Sennheiser HD 650.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
That is too bad VZW has gone to that tactic. Luckily I still have the B&O H3 that were given away with the V20, plus a pair of Sennheiser HD 650.

It's been that way for a few years now. The h3 headphones for part of a promo so I wouldn't count that as a norm

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao