Galaxy Nexus pops up in Verizons System

sushiglobster

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm more excited to see that there will indeed be...

NO DROID PRIME

People kept saying it was to be called that and it was bugging me quite a bit. We can lay that to rest finally.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I guess those that said it would not be called the Prime, but the Galaxy Nexus, were correct.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Why? Droid Life always shows these screens for highly anticipated Verizon phones and this pretty much looks like all the other ones. They had the HTC Rezound (Vigor) screen earlier today.

Sent from my Thunderbolt

The format just looks odd to me. Never seen the thumbs up image before & the red text looks like an overlay. But what do I know. That was just my initial reaction when I saw it.

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I seriously hope its not called the Galaxy Nexus. That name sounds really weak and cheap. It needs to be called Nexus Prime.

It doesn't matter what it's called. The name is actually the absolute least important thing about the phone.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
It doesn't matter what it's called. The name is actually the absolute least important thing about the phone.

I agree totally with that, but Nexus Prime just sounds wicked bad ass.

Think of the marketing! The Droid Nexus Prime. The power of Optimus himself with the speed of the nations fastest 4G network. have an awesome bootscreen with a transformers sound clip and instead of the droid eye, show optimus eye. Got damn why am i not a marketing consultant for google!? That was gold!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max mays