Galaxy S3 Full Screen Protector Curved Crystal

mikesmith

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Hey everybody!

I know this thread is about the curved crystal, but for those who own/owned the Ultra Nano:

Has your screen protector held up against everyday wear and tear scratches?

I read elsewhere that the Ultra Nano is easy to scratch even from taking it in and out of your pocket with noting else in it (keys, coins, etc.).

If anyone has any longer-term experience with the Ultra Nano, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

No scratches at all. Not even tiny ones. I've even had what looked like scratches, but just wiped away with a rag.

It's crystal clear.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

daso

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I put this on a week ago and as much as I like the design and smoothness, it's hardness is completely unacceptable. Dings and dents when you're playing a game with softkeys. I'm bummed it has that major flaw. Way too soft a screen protector.

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I did have an issue with a corner right out of the package. It appeared to be a little wrinkled as though the curving process did not work on that particular corner. I put it on hoping that it would straighten out but it did not. I contacted the mfg and upon request emailed them a copy of the invoice and picture of the corner. They sent a new one out right away.
Excellent service and the product has been fantastic.

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I put this on a week ago and as much as I like the design and smoothness, it's hardness is completely unacceptable. Dings and dents when you're playing a game with softkeys. I'm bummed it has that major flaw. Way too soft a screen protector.

I agree. It gets dents very easilly

JustLeft

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
I had to pull mine off my trashed GS3, which proved it could not fly (my dog jumped up and knocked it out of my hand on our driveway) and reapply it on the replacement phone. Went on without a hitch.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2