Galaxy S4 I9505 - Picture Gallery Help Please

Matthew Catlow

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I've had my S4 for two days and this morning I've been having a problem. Whilst viewing photos in the picture gallery, after a few seconds the menu bar at the top of the screen and the photo cascade at the bottom would disappear, leaving the photo to be viewed in fullscreen. This would happen in portrait and landscape. Now these bars are staying put and not disappearing so I can't enjoy seeing my photos in full. I've looked at the gallery app settings but don't see a way to change this. Thanks

texasotts

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Download quick pic. You can view photos by the icons or in list view. I love the app better then the gallery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums

BubiSparks

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue both with the Gallery and the video player (i9500). Samsung says to wait for an update to Android..... Installing third party apps to do the same thing is not the answer (I've done this). The apps should work! Video player controls can be hidden by rotating the phone to portrait and then back to landscape, but there is an issue here.

BubiSparks

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Problem Solved!
I had LightFlow Lite installed. I then uninstalled that and installed the paid version. Everything works as it should now. The developer is aware that there are issues with his app interacting with the accessibility features of TouchWiz. Samsung is also aware of the issues. If you don't have LightFlow installed, check out any other app that uses accessibility and try ununstalling that to see if that fixes the problem. Also reboot after uninstalling anything.

mtauseefsa

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I am having same gallery problem with galaxy s4 I9500. I disables, google and samsung TTS, i have no LightFlow installed. Still having this problem.

John Ferguson

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Download quick pic. You can view photos by the icons or in list view. I love the app better then the gallery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Android Central Forums
I agree great app but, if I get a picture through Handcent and chose QuicPic to view, it will not.
It always goes to Gallery.

Nvd17n2

May 17, 2013
Visit site
hi... you should clear your cache, if it doesn't solve your problem clear data... To do this go to settings/more/applications/gallery and clear those things.
do the same for video player too.
wish it could solve your problem.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
razpie