Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case

djjeffa

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the same case for my Note 8.0. It's a good case and I like the keyboard. I have a ZAGG on my Note though and the black dye did bleed a bit on the ZAGG and doesn't seem to want to come off. :( I'm a little bummed about that.
Sent from my Note 8.0 LTE

Damm I was ready to get it but I don't want it bleeding on my white tab

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Just got my official Samsung Tab 3 8.0 cover (blue) and it is a beauty. Thin , lightweight, fits like a glove and seems to offer good protection.

All of the ports, buttons etc including the microphone are easily accessible. The cover folds at two viewing angles and they have added rubber feet allong the right side to provide better grip when using the cover as a stand.

The magnet in the cover turns the screen on and off when you open and close the cover.

This is an expensive, but really high quality cover. I got mine on Amazon from Beach Camera and saved ten bucks off the Samsung online price.

Posted via Android Central App

Josh Desmond

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
I ore
Deredfrom samsung and she told me backorder would ve in 8/2. I called Monday 8/5 to confirm and she replied with a vag6e answer on when it would ship. I have not received shipping confirmation as she said I would. Glad you got one at least we know they are real. Haha.

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Josh

Mine was on back order several weeks and I was getting no response from Samsung, so I cancelled my order and ordered mine from Beach Camera through Amazon for $10 less than the Samsung price. I paid 39.99 and it was well worth it.

Posted via Android Central App

okkio

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I know Samsung official shop has always some trouble with stock! However, online stores everywhere in the world are selling accessories for the Galaxy Tab 3. Maybe I can help..and you can buy them directly on my store: Okkio.co.uk the case company
(Free UK delivery and ?3.50 worldwide). I hope it helps.

kevnallen

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I ended up with the one from Samsung on backorder too. Ordered this one from Amazon as a cheap interim solution.Amazon.com : MoKo Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case Slim Folding Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Inch SM-T3100 / SM-T3110 Android Tablet, INDIGO (with Smart Auto Wake / Sleep Feature) : Computers & Accessories

Like it enough for under $10 I cancelled the $50 samsung case. Bit bulkier, but that doesn't bother me.

+1 for the MoKo case.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 4

Josh Desmond

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Finally received the case. It looks cool but other than that, it is a 50 dollar stand. I dont think it would protect the tab much if any more than with no case if dropped. Im salty this is what I paid 50 for. I got used to no case since this was on backorder since 7/26. I want to return this and hope they make an otterbox for the 8".

Drummerboy1975

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting this one.

Drop Tech Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch

drop-tech-case-for-samsung-galaxy-tab-3-8-inch-52.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_glow