Had my nexus 4 for two weeks, but....

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else intrigued by the moto x? I am drawn to that phone because it appears I could carry it without a case. I dont dare carry my nexus bare!

I HATE CASES!

:mad:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If I were not insanely happy with my Nexus 4, and if I could be assured of getting an unlocked Moto X for a decent price, it would intrigue me. As it is, I simply wish Motorola well with their new approach.

FWIW, I've had a naked Nexus 4 since I got it in early December. I tried a case on it for one day, couldn't stand it.

Bloodwork

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
Contemplated getting the Moto X but since this is Motorola's first big project under Google I decided to wait. I've seen rumors about Motorola making the next Nexus phone so I'm going to wait and see what plays out.

hodan

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The X isn't more durable than a SGS4 or the G2.

Also, Honami is being announced 9/4.

Posted via Android Central App

JeffDenver

Banned
May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have already broken my screen once. It was a $150 bill.

That being said...no, the Moto X is not worth it just for durability. I could repair my screen 2 or 3 more times and still spend less than a Moto X.

bruce7373

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Unlocked the Moto X goes for about $700.. I could get 2 Nexus 4s for that...

WTF?? Really? Does it make coffee too? As for the case vs no case, I'm just using the bumper that came with mine. Don't know how much protection it provides, but it's not too bulky and the phone seems less likely to slip from my hand.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If I were not insanely happy with my Nexus 4, and if I could be assured of getting an unlocked Moto X for a decent price, it would intrigue me. As it is, I simply wish Motorola well with their new approach.

FWIW, I've had a naked Nexus 4 since I got it in early December. I tried a case on it for one day, couldn't stand it.

How is the phone holding up? I put an Invisible Shield screen guard on the back glass to keep it from being so slippery, but rarely carry the phone without a case. I can't remember the last time I dropped a phone, but my luck I will drop this one and it will shatter like a piece of crystal! :confused:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bongo