Hello. My phone, the Alcatel One Touch, recently won't connect to wifi. What should I do?

A

AC Question

Hello. My phone, the Alcatel One Touch, recently won't connect to wifi.

When i open the wifi it says "Turning on Wi-Fi..." and i've waited for about 30minutes and it still won't show anything. My phone is also showing the incorrect time no matter how many times i change it to the correct time. There are many other problems including documents not opening and shutting off my phone, and staying in gallery for too long will close the app without permission. Should I buy a new phone?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Hello. My phone, the Alcatel One Touch, recently won't connect to wifi.

When i open the wifi it says "Turning on Wi-Fi..." and i've waited for about 30minutes and it still won't show anything. My phone is also showing the incorrect time no matter how many times i change it to the correct time. There are many other problems including documents not opening and shutting off my phone, and staying in gallery for too long will close the app without permission. Should I buy a new phone?

Welcome to Android Central!

Try booting in to recovery and clearing the partition cache. If that does not fix it you might need to do a factory reset. I would back up my data before doing the reset.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-11694

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ijulnesia