Help Me Sync to Google Calendar

TDFisher

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
When ever I try to Access Google Calendars my GN tells me I have no calendars and must Add an Account. When I try to add my existing account, it tells me I already have that account. My Google Mail and Contacts are all synched. How do I get my Calendars too?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
A few things to check..

Go to Settings -> Accounts & Sync -> Select your Google Account -> Make sure Sync Calendar is checked.

Open Calendar -> Menu -> Settings -> Tap your Google Account -> Check the boxes for each Calendar on that account.

Open Calendar -> Menu -> Calendars to Display -> Check the boxes for each Calendar you want displayed. (note, you can also tap the Calendars to Sync button here which will do the same as the steup above).

Reactions: TDFisher

amc20

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue but i do not even have a "Sync Calendar" to check. It is not included in my sync settings! What is going on here??!?!

PostmanPat

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I was having the same issue with a second account on the phone, my primary account had all the options to check for sync, but the second account had only email and contacts. What worked for me was removing the second account and re-adding it. I don't know if that will work if its a primary account that is causing your issues, but it might be worth a shot?

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
When going through the process of syncing your account, do not pick your email. Instead click on the button on top where it says "web log in"(not sure if that is exactly what it says), log in with your gmail account credetials and that will sync your calendar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smuglur