Question Problem with google calendar

amirnat

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
I have a problem with the galaxy s24 ultra. When I create an event in Google Calendar, I don't get a notification nor an alert sound when the time of the event has arrived. The notifications of Google Calendar events are enabled and the device has permission to receive notifications from the Google Calendar application. what could be the reason And what is the solution?

jtfwTX

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with the galaxy s24 ultra. When I create an event in Google Calendar, I don't get a notification nor an alert sound when the time of the event has arrived. The notifications of Google Calendar events are enabled and the device has permission to receive notifications from the Google Calendar application. what could be the reason And what is the solution?
when you're setting up the event, how do you choose to be notified? mine defaults as email 1 day before so if I need something else, i have to manually choose "xx minutes before", etc. Try playing with those settings/options to see if that fixes your issue.

amirnat

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
I choose to receive the event when it starts. The problem is that I receive the email about the event, but on previous devices I had, I also received a pop-up message (like you get when a message comes in on WhatsApp) and on the Galaxy S24 I don't receive it.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Email and Notification are two separate ways to get reminded about an event. If only Email is chosen, then you won't get a notification. Edit your event in Google Calendar, and in the notification section (where the bell icon is), if you only see that it will remind you as an email, then tap Add Notification, then Custom, then in the next dialog box, choose "As Notification." Then you should get reminded for the event by both email and notification.

Reactions: jtfwTX

amirnat

Apr 29, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Email and Notification are two separate ways to get reminded about an event. If only Email is chosen, then you won't get a notification. Edit your event in Google Calendar, and in the notification section (where the bell icon is), if you only see that it will remind you as an email, then tap Add Notification, then Custom, then in the next dialog box, choose "As Notification." Then you should get reminded for the event by both email and notification.
Thank you.i try what you say.

Reactions: B. Diddy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte19