Help: My earphones stopped working only on my mobile (Huawei mate 10 lite)

maria_ashiki

Jul 21, 2019
Visit site
I have earphone (REMAX RM-535) I've been using it for months without any problem, until last week, I used it on my laptop (the sound was not stable, it kept working and stopping so I had to plug it in and out and rotating it few times until it worked properly).. After that I used it on my phone but it didn't work at all.. I thought it stopped completely so I tried it again on the laptop but it worked normally.. I bought a new earphones two days ago and there was no problem with my phone.. But unfortunately my kitten chewed the new earphones and ruined it completely.. I can't afford to buy new one now (of course I can't stay without music either).. This is not the first time this happens to me (but with my previous phone Galaxy S2).. I also plugged the earphones (differe types, one in the same laptop and another in the iPad), both stopped working when I used them back on the phone even though they used to work normally.. What's the problem with the earphones? can I fix them and use them on my phone again? If so then how?

More info:
Laptop: Dell
Phone: Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Phone system: Emui 8.0.0

Thank you.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have earphone (REMAX RM-535) I've been using it for months without any problem, until last week, I used it on my laptop (the sound was not stable, it kept working and stopping so I had to plug it in and out and rotating it few times until it worked properly).. After that I used it on my phone but it didn't work at all.. I thought it stopped completely so I tried it again on the laptop but it worked normally.. I bought a new earphones two days ago and there was no problem with my phone.. But unfortunately my kitten chewed the new earphones and ruined it completely.. I can't afford to buy new one now (of course I can't stay without music either).. This is not the first time this happens to me (but with my previous phone Galaxy S2).. I also plugged the earphones (differe types, one in the same laptop and another in the iPad), both stopped working when I used them back on the phone even though they used to work normally.. What's the problem with the earphones? can I fix them and use them on my phone again? If so then how?

More info:
Laptop: Dell
Phone: Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Phone system: Emui 8.0.0

Thank you.
Hi, have you tried resarting your phone see if it's a minor glitch?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Make sure the headphone jack is clear of any debris. Use a can of compressed air to blow it out, and a toothpick to root around.

maria_ashiki

Jul 21, 2019
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Make sure the headphone jack is clear of any debris. Use a can of compressed air to blow it out, and a toothpick to root around.

It's clean and works normally because I didn't have any problem with the new earphones.. But I'll do as you say and try again.
Thank you ^_^.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord