HELP my phone is crap

Onphonenumber2

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone knows who to fix a Galaxy S2 phone. I recently updated my software and some of my apps and the problems started.
-Phone is freezing and I need to restart about every 1-2 hours
-When restarting phone it will freeze with the 'Ok' Button highlight. I then need to take out the battery to restart.
-Text messages are not coming through
-Phone calls are not coming through, Ive called and it rings and rings then goes to voice mail and my phone does nothing.
-My keyboard will pop up on screen but will not log any letters that i am touching.
-Sometimes all i have on the screen is the backround. No apps no camera no nothing will show
-and the screen loves to go black.

I have gone thorugh and deleted some apps, I have also undid some updates to apps but the phone is still not working right. I called samsung and they told me to mail it in to them.

Any options that i can try (Other than throwing it against the wall) will be greatly appreciated. Cause this is now the 2nd samsung that i have had that with in 6 months of purchusing started acting weird.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone knows who to fix a Galaxy S2 phone. I recently updated my software and some of my apps and the problems started.
-Phone is freezing and I need to restart about every 1-2 hours
-When restarting phone it will freeze with the 'Ok' Button highlight. I then need to take out the battery to restart.
-Text messages are not coming through
-Phone calls are not coming through, Ive called and it rings and rings then goes to voice mail and my phone does nothing.
-My keyboard will pop up on screen but will not log any letters that i am touching.
-Sometimes all i have on the screen is the backround. No apps no camera no nothing will show
-and the screen loves to go black.

I have gone thorugh and deleted some apps, I have also undid some updates to apps but the phone is still not working right. I called samsung and they told me to mail it in to them.

Any options that i can try (Other than throwing it against the wall) will be greatly appreciated. Cause this is now the 2nd samsung that i have had that with in 6 months of purchusing started acting weird.

Have you simply tried backing up your data and doing a factory reset

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

Onphonenumber2

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
No I have not. I am not sure how to back up my data....well pictures and videos. I have all my contacts saved to my gmail account so i have those its just the pictures i care about and dont want to loose.The 1800 number for samsung said that there is no way to remove the new updates. so im wondering if even setting it back to factory will work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hohenheimofdarkness