Holy Smokes, my watch 6 Classic is already in-transit!

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I've seen others state they already had a label generated and so as of yesterday I was starting to get a little concerned because I saw no movement, but then this morning I saw a label had been generated.

Fast forward just a few hours later and the shipment is already on the way with expected delivery date of Aug 8th. But when I look at the details, it says 2 day shipment so I wonder if I can get it even sooner?

It just sucks that Samsung makes the shipment be signed for to leave package (at least they have every time in the past) and I'm not going to be home when FedEx tries to deliver.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Was looking at the shipping details online and it states, "per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date," sooo, looks like Tuesday, Aug 8th it is.

Reactions: BerryBubbles

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm just returning from a camping trip & finally have a mobile signal again.

I see I had a label made on 7/29 & the watch is in Fort Worth, Texas now. I'm thinking that the 8th will be the day. They tend to stick to the schedule.

I won't be home on the 8th. I may have to change my out of town appointment to another date. Not sure I'll be able to talk my husband into that, even though he has a watch coming also...

It's always something 🙄!

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I was able to reschedule my appointment on the 8th, so I will be home the day of the delivery.

My husband & I ordered the watches on the Shop Samsung App & did not notice the 'Required Signature' check box, so they'll probably just leave the parcels on the porch. (Still have no idea where the checkbox was at). We had a recent wind storm & it damaged our front gate. So I worry about theft until it's repaired. At least now I'll be home...

Reactions: Laura Knotek

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I was able to reschedule my appointment on the 8th, so I will be home the day of the delivery.

My husband & I ordered the watches on the Shop Samsung App & did not notice the 'Required Signature' check box, so they'll probably just leave the parcels on the porch. (Still have no idea where the checkbox was at). We had a recent wind storm & it damaged our front gate. So I worry about theft until it's repaired. At least now I'll be home...
I'm not aware of any way to change the signature requirement. I've changed the delivery instructions to state ok to leave on front porch, but they won't do it. I have also left signed notes specifically stating ok to leave Samsung shipment and they won't do it.

My only option is to hope they deliver after I'm home (has never happened) or to see the address of which location I can pick up my item.

I truly hate the signature required status Samsung uses.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I'm not aware of any way to change the signature requirement. I've changed the delivery instructions to state ok to leave on front porch, but they won't do it. I have also left signed notes specifically stating ok to leave Samsung shipment and they won't do it.

My only option is to hope they deliver after I'm home (has never happened) or to see the address of which location I can pick up my item.

I truly hate the signature required status Samsung uses.
I've actually got the opposite problem since I'll be out of town next week. I'm planning to use the FedEx app to ask them to hold it for me.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Wow, mine says expected delivery Aug 18th. WTH happened to "by Aug 11"?
Which model and color did you choose?

Did you order the day they launched?

I know in the past, when I hesitated just a couple days with the 4 Classic, I had to wait longer to get it if I ordered with the silver case.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I've seen some people report on here getting their device really early and nobody ever seems to be able to state why or how. I know the way Samsung has the shipment with FedEx or literally says not to be delivered before 8th.

Wish I could be one of the lucky ones getting their GW super early!

kbboykin

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I've seen some people report on here getting their device really early and nobody ever seems to be able to state why or how. I know the way Samsung has the shipment with FedEx or literally says not to be delivered before 8th.

Wish I could be one of the lucky ones getting their GW super early!
Mee too!

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Here's a strange one... I have received tracking from both FedEx and UPS showing the same reference number/Samsung order #. UPS set to deliver tomorrow to my job (which is closed weekends) and FedEx is set to deliver Tues. Any idea what's going on here?

Both are coming from Coppell, TX. UPS shows signature required, FedEx doesn't. So confused.

mlblack16

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Here's a strange one... I have received tracking from both FedEx and UPS showing the same reference number/Samsung order #. UPS set to deliver tomorrow to my job (which is closed weekends) and FedEx is set to deliver Tues. Any idea what's going on here?

Both are coming from Coppell, TX. UPS shows signature required, FedEx doesn't. So confused.
Same! Well, sort of. I just received a text from Samsung saying my item has shipped and provided a link for UPS, but so far they're not showing an item yet. FedEx always requires signature whereas UPS typically doesn't, but I don't have enough shipping info just yet to see if it states either way.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site

Did you order the Tab s9 & a Watch 6 or another device? Maybe they are splitting the deliveries between the UPS & FedEx. 🤔 That doesn't sound very efficient. And one requires a signature, the other doesn't... Maybe they are sending a free goodie! 🤞

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Looks like my Husband's watch is coming by UPS & mine by FedEx.
We usually get our packages delivered together. Samsung's logistics needs a little tweaking.

Glad I canceled my appointments for that day.

Reactions: Katrina White1