HoneyBun-v1- based off official ruu

How many uninstall Sprint tv

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=6598620&postcount=150

There's one of the main ones. I tried the metamorph I didn't try pushing the apk.

Yeah I want the evo but wifey says I gotta buy her a pool first lol so it'll be a few weeks for me.
Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Okay im getting something to eat then ill look at it. Im with you still having to wait to get evo,but my gf gots one so i get to play with it.Ive been busy themeing the sh** out of it.I have a thread going in the evo section with several themes already.

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
I got it working with the button rosie remap as soon as I change the icons around I'll post it up.

snapshot.png

snapshot3.png

Last edited:

danidiva

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
hmmm, am i missing something? I just flashed the IcedHoneyBun version with friendstream... i can't find some of my HTC widgets... was this already adressed in this thread?

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
hmmm, am i missing something? I just flashed the IcedHoneyBun version with friendstream... i can't find some of my HTC widgets... was this already adressed in this thread?

Hey sorry ment to put this in first post. Go to settings> applications> htc sense>clear data. It will reset rosie for you and the widgets should appear.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
LIKE A CHARM :)

Hmmm so i've never used friendstream... interesting....

Yeah its pretty cool i guess,im not really a fan.I have facebook and twitter accounts but i rarely sign into them.One of these days i might decide to post updates on twitter.

**Just so everyone knows stock keyboard is on the first post now:)

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
That looks nice. Where'd u get that battery widget, i miss it :( i haven't been able to find it since android 1.6. I see you are wirelessly tethering. nice. Can this be used with koolaidsugarfree?

simpup

May 21, 2010
Visit site
The battery widget came off the market. HTC battery widget. As far as it working on kool-aid I'm not sure maybe beezy can answer that. I used his blue espresso and themed over it.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
It should work on kool if it works on Honeybun. Is have to edit it to work on iced. Thanks sim when I get home checking this out.

ItsDon

May 9, 2010
Visit site
BUMP Hey everyone just put up new version of Iced this one has friendstream in it.:)

Any chance of getting Honeybun Lite with Friendstream and the Voice Keyboard? Those are basically the only two mods I'd need and I like Odex to keep the internal storage healthy. If it's a big deal don't worry about it, I'm sure it's just me who's different from the pack ;)

Keep up the great work, your roms rock!

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Any chance of getting Honeybun Lite with Friendstream and the Voice Keyboard? Those are basically the only two mods I'd need and I like Odex to keep the internal storage healthy. If it's a big deal don't worry about it, I'm sure it's just me who's different from the pack ;)

Keep up the great work, your roms rock!

I'll check it out when I get home and see what we can do;)

Jkap

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Just so i don't mess this up.

1) wipe everything
2) flash HoneyBun-v1-Lite
3) flash supatch.zip
4) restart
5) get all apps from market/astro/back up pro
6) flash facebook fix
7) restart
8) Done?

Can i flash honeybun, supatch,facebook all at once or should i do restarts in between?

edit: this is a retarded question, but what is friendstream .. lol

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Just so i don't mess this up.

1) wipe everything
2) flash HoneyBun-v1-Lite
3) flash supatch.zip
4) restart
5) get all apps from market/astro/back up pro
6) flash facebook fix
7) restart
8) Done?

Can i flash honeybun, supatch,facebook all at once or should i do restarts in between?

edit: this is a retarded question, but what is friendstream .. lol

Friend stream is a app that syncs facebook and twitter together kinda.
Reboot before flashing.You got the process right tho.

The Mac

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The battery widget came off the market. HTC battery widget. As far as it working on kool-aid I'm not sure maybe beezy can answer that. I used his blue espresso and themed over it.

the battery app was removed from the market. You can only get it through "more widgets" in the add widget dialog.

It will only appear on builds with the offical build.prop. Kool-aid, unless beezy updated is, was based on the last leak. not the offical, so u cant get it.

It is available in Iced, i just flashed the new version and downloaded them all. (battery, coin, dice, note, etc)

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
for some reason i found it after searching battery htc, but i swear i had done that search before. Maybe it works under koolaid but it didnt under option 4....?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582