How come my apple earpods pair with other android phones but not the fold 2??

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
It pairs well with my note ultra and my note 8 and 9 but not my fold 2. Why!? Am I doing something wrong!? I know you're going to say why not use Samsung buds. I have but the Apple earpods are more secure in my ears and they don't have any buttons etc to push to make it work. It just works. I LOVE my fold 2 but I can't find a better pair of earpods that are a better fit than the airpods. I just returned one today that got great reviews on Amazon but the left earpods go in and out on calls. Can you help me fix this or find a reasonably priced alternatives!!? Thanks.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Try loading the app "Air Battery." That app made a huge difference in my case in terms of both connecting and keeping the airport connected. Also if all else fails, try unpairing them from any nearby Apple devices.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It pairs well with my note ultra and my note 8 and 9 but not my fold 2. Why!? Am I doing something wrong!? I know you're going to say why not use Samsung buds. I have but the Apple earpods are more secure in my ears and they don't have any buttons etc to push to make it work. It just works. I LOVE my fold 2 but I can't find a better pair of earpods that are a better fit than the airpods. I just returned one today that got great reviews on Amazon but the left earpods go in and out on calls. Can you help me fix this or find a reasonably priced alternatives!!? Thanks.

I know that I have connected My apple airpods to both my Pixel phone and Apple phone. By just following the instructions with the first ever pairing which you did to.
I have no issues with going between those 2 phones for it to work on either phone.
Pairing them the same way to each phone.
The only thing I have to do when I switch to using my Airpods from one phone to the other phone is in bluetooth setting (on whatever phone i want to re connect to) Have to select that and re connect to that phone.

You said one of the airpods went in and out on calls.
Did you ever hold the button down on the airpods case for a few seconds to reset ?
I think you have to hold it down for a few seconds and the light changes color on the airpods case.
I have had to reset mine once .Its been fine ever since.

I don't unpair from the phone i am not using them on
But when you do switch phones you were using the airpods on to the other phone.

You do have to go to that bluetooth setting just on the phone you switched to and re connect.
You don't have to go though the same process as you did when you first paired those airpods to each phone

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

FWIW, BT issues in general with the Fold, is the one reason why I haven't yet returned my iPhone 12 Pro Max (I have until January due to the holiday return policy). I'm a former Android user, who has switched to iPhone in 2019 after switching to the MacBook Pro. The Fold has brought me back into the Android Fold so to speak. But the BT issues I've had have kept me from completely committing. Air Battery has so far changed that, but I've also had good success on BT with my old OnePlus over the neck BT headset. Very good call quality wise (but admittedly uncomfortable vs. Airpods).

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, BT issues in general with the Fold, is the one reason why I haven't yet returned my iPhone 12 Pro Max (I have until January due to the holiday return policy). I'm a former Android user, who has switched to iPhone in 2019 after switching to the MacBook Pro. The Fold has brought me back into the Android Fold so to speak. But the BT issues I've had have kept me from completely committing. Air Battery has so far changed that, but I've also had good success on BT with my old OnePlus over the neck BT headset. Very good call quality wise (but admittedly uncomfortable vs. Airpods).
What's the issues you have with bluetooth? I'm not noticing any issues myself, so just curious.

torbach1

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
What's the issues you have with bluetooth? I'm not noticing any issues myself, so just curious.
I had issues connecting to any non-Samsung BT headsets, with it taking sometimes 30 seconds to recognize that the BT headset or my car, were in range to auto-connect. Then it would disconnect and reconnect a few times. These issues were resolved after the most recent update.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I had issues connecting to any non-Samsung BT headsets, with it taking sometimes 30 seconds to recognize that the BT headset or my car, were in range to auto-connect. Then it would disconnect and reconnect a few times. These issues were resolved after the most recent update.
Ok, just curious. I use a Bluetooth headset that's not Samsung and don't have those issues. Sucks when stuff like that don't work like it should that's for sure

cnotes2019

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Ok, just curious. I use a Bluetooth headset that's not Samsung and don't have those issues. Sucks when stuff like that don't work like it should that's for sure
I hate it when bt in ear headsets get great reviews on Amazon only to be subpar when I get them such as very low volume and also only one in ear headset doesn't work no matter what I do.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shirlysmith44