How Do I Disable "Screenshot Captured" from Notification Panel?

doodleallday

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
It bugs me that I cannot figure out how to disable the "Screenshot Captured" notification from my Notification Panel. I'm fully aware when I take a screenshot; I shouldn't have to swipe down to clear the reminder.

Is there anything I can do about this?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, nope (on stock options, anyway). If there's a custom ROM that removed this or added an option, then you could. As it stands, the 'notification' is part of the System's UI (if you long press on the notification that's the 'app' that shows up as the originator).

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I find it a convenient feature since the vast majority of time I take a screen shot is so I can send it right to someone. Sharing right from the notification panel is nice.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I find it a convenient feature since the vast majority of time I take a screen shot is so I can send it right to someone. Sharing right from the notification panel is nice.

Yeah, that's exactly what I do. No need to go to the Gallery, select and share. Quite useful.

BugsMoney420-365

Jul 16, 2016
Visit site
It bugs me that I cannot figure out how to disable the "Screenshot Captured" notification from my Notification Panel. I'm fully aware when I take a screenshot; I shouldn't have to swipe down to clear the reminder.

Is there anything I can do about this?

I agreee that this feature is simply dumb as **** and clutters up the UI like whoa

Rachael Shaw

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I recently got an oppo R9 and the ability for the screenshots to be saved as a notification is off. That might be nice for some of you but I want to turn it back on. Any idea how I do this? thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484