How do I remove demo mode?

A

AC Question

remove demo mode????

my son was playing on his tablet when the word DEMO in big red letters popped onto his screen he doesnt know how or why how do i fix this??

Isha Woozworld

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
Hi I also have the same problem having the big red demo on my tablet, it started appearing on my tablet since 2 days after I bought the tablet, becuz of that I can't read anything . it appears in front of everything, i am having this problem since years , please kindly tell me the solution

Gene Vetter

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Demo mode is part of the Daydream system in Android, which is like a screen saver. Settings/Display/Daydream. There's a slider there that will disable Daydream, or you can select some other option to display in Daydream mode. I think the only time Daydream will kick in, is when the device is actually plugged into a power source. Demo mode isn't there on my LG/G2, but it's an option on my RCA tablet.

monte reed

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Some carriers have devices that automatically register with them, and are demo units. Demo software will automatically load. Or if you can access the settings, go to security, and look for & select Program Administrators (yours may say just Administrator, or close to it). Is there a Demo checked on? If there us, uncheck. Then go back to settings, Applications, see if you can find see a Demo app, or something close to that running...select it and chose uninstall? If not you should return the device.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thank you, so far this is working, the demo has not came on in over 15 minutes!!! One word of advice for others, be sure to go back to settings, applications and uninstall or close any and all demo apps/processes/files that is on the system and/or running. I have a samsung galaxy camera that had the verizon's demo that would come on every 4-5 minutes and anytime i press the power button to put the camera into "sleep mode" . Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

konwaqas

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
1- Keep pressing power button to restart mobile
2-. As soon as vibrate press volume up button along with power button.
3- When huawei logo apear release power button and do not leave volume up button.
4- EMUI interface will be displayed
5- Tap factory reset
6- When complete tap Wipe cache partician
7- Restart Mobile

-- Done--
You are out of demo mode. Tested on Huawei P8 Lite

damneya

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
3- When huawei logo apear release power button and do not leave volume up button.
5- Tap factory reset
7- Restart Mobile

-- Done--

I tried it on my Huawi P8 and it doesn't work. Any solution?

sgilbreth2

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
I too have a Tablet PC Android stuck in Demo mode.

It was a freebie tablet I received as some kind of marketing thing. I constantly get two apps that keep returning (City Movie and KMPlayer). No matter how I kill these things they keep coming back. I am about to smash this Android into a million pieces. Please help!

Factory Reset actually caused it to go into Demo mode. Now doomed to Demo!!!

Ameera Olaniran

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: remove demo mode????

I need help getting my Acer liquid 320 off demo mode. Every time I shut it down, there is a green screen making me choose some crazy option such as demo mode. I didn't press anything so when I turned my phone on again, it said demo mode in the bottom right. Please help me.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: remove demo mode????

I need help getting my Acer liquid 320 off demo mode. Every time I shut it down, there is a green screen making me choose some crazy option such as demo mode. I didn't press anything so when I turned my phone on again, it said demo mode in the bottom right. Please help me.

Welcome. :)

Did anything in the previous posts in this thread help?

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
I have tried everything listed above and demo software still stuck. help!!

If anyone needs how to remove demo for any other phone brand I can do it

Welcome. :)

Which brand of device is causing you difficulty?

What method or methods do you recommend for other brands, or are they too varied to list here?

katka-nepra

Jul 6, 2016
Visit site
How to end demo mode - Huawei ascend G6 4G (G6-L11)? Please, help me with this problem. My phone is in demo mode, here is app "G6 4G", this app turns on every 30s and it is video and photos about phone-advertisement. To end it, the app want password. How can I end it? Please help. Thank you very much.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

youcef amdouche

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
5- Tap factory reset
7- Restart Mobile

-- Done--

Hello, I tried it gives nothing, always the demonstration mode

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members