how do I restore my watch faces after reset?

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I had everything backed up on my Galaxy Watch 4 and now i restored everything but all my watch faces are gone . i can't find them anywhere. i looked in the Wear app and nothing. Google Play and nothing. I tried Wear OS and it won't find my watch and says Wear OS 3 watches aren't supported. funny when i bought my watch i thought it worked with that app.
I'm disgusted. not only did have have my favorite faces in a custom order but now they're gone and on the Active 2 i had to reorder everything all over again because it wouldn't restore my custom order. makes me angry.

coulis

Sep 23, 2022
Visit site
Last week I did a factory reset.
I did a backup to my Samsung account. When I restore settings from the Samsung account, everything came back (settings, icons, apps and watch faces)

Tapa

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Last week I did a factory reset.
I did a backup to my Samsung account. When I restore settings from the Samsung account, everything came back (settings, icons, apps and watch faces)

Tapa

nice. the only way i can get anything from the play store is via the apps that are still on my phone. but that isn't a proper restore if i have to install each one to the watch one at a time. and the Wear app doesn't show all of them. and the ones i got with a coupon from an app are charging me to download them now. i'm pissed. i had a coupon. i got them for free. now i can't restore my faces because i have to pay for them. i had the coupons through their apps but they have a diff coupon for diff faces and the one i want doesn't' have the coupon anymore.

furthermore i can't find my watch faces i downloaded or paid for in the Play Store app. it shows all my phone apps in my library but nothing for my watch. this sucks. i'm disgusted. it took me 6 months to pay off this watch on amazon and for the amount of money i paid i feel so screwed i can't get my faces back after doing 3 backups for good measure. and restored twice.

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
damn it didn't even restore my settings. my heart rate wasn't set on continuous. what else am I going to have to reconfigure?