Question How do I view ALL images on my phone in one location?

britt5

Jun 5, 2023
Visit site
Hi, I'm getting frustrated trying to google to no avail so I'm here asking.

I want to view all images on my phone on one page/screen. Like how when you go to upload an image to discord and you can select from all images regardless of folder. Everything online is saying how to view my PHOTOS, that's NOT what I want, I want to view every single image on a single page. Is this possible and how do I do it? Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone do you have, and which gallery app are you using?

Are you asking specifically about looking for an image to upload to a website or app, or just simply viewing all images that are present on the phone? And if you're asking about the latter, are you also wanting to see all images associated with any app on your phone (including cached images, ad images, UI component images like onscreen buttons, etc.)?

There can be thousands of images saved to a phone (both your own photos as well as image files used by apps). Showing them all on one page would probably render them almost microscopic.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Depending on what device you have you may be able to do this with your file manager. Samsung and my old HTC devices have an option, Images, which shows all saved images from folders without a no.media.txt file. The no media file prevents images from showing up in places like Photos and Gallery that attempt to pull images from any folder where images are stored. Usually folders with these files have an app specific pull or are formatted in a way that requires a non-typical app to decrypt.

Anyway try this, find your file manager, it may be named File, My Files, or File Manager depending on your device brand, and look for the Images option shown in my image and let us know if this is what you were looking for.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230605_080042_My_Files[1].jpg
    Screenshot_20230605_080042_My_Files[1].jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 8

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter