How many Note 8 Cases Do You Have?

anon(20964)

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had the Note 8 for about 10-11 months. Over that time, I've purchased 3 cases. currently using the Samsung Rugged case (black). So far the Samsung Rugged is the best case I have in terms of protection, feel in had etc.

I've tried to use the phone without case but it's just too slippery and doesn't feel good in-hand at all.

The Nexus 6P and HP Elite X3 I could use all day without case. Those just feel great without case, but they are not glass.

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I only have 1 case so far. I went with this color since the blue Note 8 was not available at launch.

Attachments

• 61qBvWM-edL._SL1000_.jpg
    61qBvWM-edL._SL1000_.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 22

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I have at least 4 cases--two Spigen, one Alcantara (I'm perplexed why it is so loved), and I just bought the Samsung LED Wallet case which is hands down my very favorite! I love it. Probably not great for protection for a big fall, but it is better I think then my thin Spigen. I find I am enthralled with the LED notifications and just the simple business like look of the case. It works perfectly.

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Alcantara case from Samsung. Never experienced better case from anyone on any phone.
What is it that you love about it? I have one and it is soft and fits well, but I don't see anything special. I must be missing the essence of the case as so many love it. I genuinely would like to know what is so desirable about it?

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
What is it that you love about it? I have one and it is soft and fits well, but I don't see anything special. I must be missing the essence of the case as so many love it. I genuinely would like to know what is so desirable about it?

Feels good, grippy and cozy in hand. Never too hot or cold based on climate. Covers well but still feels minimal and adds no weight.

lyun17

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Just bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal to change up the look on my Note 8. Also bought a yellow Dbrand skin. The Note 9 tempted me this holiday season but I decided to change my phone's look and put the Pie Beta to make it feel new.IMG_0239.jpg

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Just bought the Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal to change up the look on my Note 8. Also bought a yellow Dbrand skin. The Note 9 tempted me this holiday season but I decided to change my phone's look and put the Pie Beta to make it feel new.View attachment 296057

I think it looks very nice. I sure like the yellow as it is so refreshing from all the ho hum colours out there. Is it difficult to get used to the Spigen case? I lean toward softer cases and seem to have a hard time getting used to hard ones.

lyun17

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
@kitmo, Not difficult at all. Almost every case I have is Spigen. They're affordable and look good. I'm extra careful so I almost never drop my phone so I can't say if they do protect your phone from 5 ft drops but most of their reviews on Amazon are positive.

broncop3t3

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Three. Two Samsung - The Alcantara, Rugged, and UAG Plasma. I have the UAG on most of the time. Took the Rugged when outdoors a lot. UAG is my default.

FromTheBelleTower

Apr 8, 2019
Visit site
Okay the the Spigen case is nice but the Alcantra has had issues of breaking the screen when taking off repeatedly. So if you're like me and switch cases to match your many moods, outfits and emotions then go in another direction. Casemate makes a great leather wallet case that is both slim and solid. Kate Spade however offers the most style without sacrificing protecting your Note 8. Verizon customer? Snatch up all Kate's latest there because ummmm she ain't making no more!
As for the pretty but cheap cases in the mall and all over Amazon... skip those. With a home for your Notey 8 baby you get what you pay for!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appcrunk