How to delete synced photos in gallery?

Mike Ortiz1

Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: how to delete synced photos in gallery?

how do you de select synced either from face book or my phone? Im sorry don't really know much about these things

Chew Jie Ying

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site

Will my Pictures and Videos I have originally have it in my gallery disappeared after I delete those dunces pics?

Casmatikz

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site

After you have de-selected the sync, go to:

Settings >> Application manager >> All >> Gallery

Clear data and Clear cache

This will remove synced data that is no longer synced on your phone.

It worked, Thanks! :) "I'M FREE"

Cathy Jernigan

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: How to delete synced photos in gallery? Select & Delete Pictures & Video from Picasa Album.

I have unsynced from Picasa and I've cleared my cache. I was scared to clear data, because I was afraid that I was going to lose all my pictures. I just want to be able to DELETE a few PICTURES and 1 VIDEO from the Picasa Album. Is there anyway of doing this without deleting ALL of my PICTURES and VIDEOS? Please help, step by step instructions PLEASE. I have a Samsung Galaxy s5.

Last edited:

Roger Singer

May 23, 2015
Visit site
Thank you very much for your assistance. I've been trying to delete some photos which were synced in the photo gallery, following your instruction has helped me a lot. I've finally got rid of the photos which were synced in the photo gallery.. Thank you again...:)

wikieszlapak

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

After you have de-selected the sync, go to:

Settings >> Application manager >> All >> Gallery

Clear data and Clear cache

This will remove synced data that is no longer synced on your phone.
will it delete ALL my other pictures?

JoyC01

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
Thanks so much for this info! I reinstalled FB and disabled sync. Was also afraid to delete data in the app manager, but since you said it did not delete all of your photos, I decided to go for it. Success!

Mirandapietro1010

Feb 20, 2018
Visit site
Re: How to delete synced photos in gallery? Select & Delete Pictures & Video from Picasa Album.

I have unsynced from Picasa and I've cleared my cache. I was scared to clear data, because I was afraid that I was going to lose all my pictures. I just want to be able to DELETE a few PICTURES and 1 VIDEO from the Picasa Album. Is there anyway of doing this without deleting ALL of my PICTURES and VIDEOS? Please help, step by step instructions PLEASE. I have a Samsung Galaxy s5.

Hey! I Have been trying to figure this out for forever now and nothing!!!😔 the pictures in my tablets gallery doesn't have a delete option to delete them and I've tried to just figure it out myself and use all those other advice people have given around but it doesn't seem to work for me. I don't want to erase ALL pictures or even all of the synced pictures, I just want to erase like 10 pictures which of course are all the ones that doesn't give me an erase option..😠😠... I'm DESPERATE to figure this out and want to do it asap lol you'll save my life if you give me the advice you have that worked for you. Thank you lots !!!!!!

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site

Hey! I Have been trying to figure this out for forever now and nothing!!! the pictures in my tablets gallery doesn't have a delete option to delete them and I've tried to just figure it out myself and use all those other advice people have given around but it doesn't seem to work for me. I don't want to erase ALL pictures or even all of the synced pictures, I just want to erase like 10 pictures which of course are all the ones that doesn't give me an erase option..... I'm DESPERATE to figure this out and want to do it asap lol you'll save my life if you give me the advice you have that worked for you. Thank you lots !!!!!!
Clearing data for the app doesn't delete pictures. The pictures that aren't part of the synced ones aren't part of the gallery data.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484