How to get iTunes music library into Note 3

billgulledge

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
What is the best way to get music from my iTunes music library into my note 3? Do still use iTunes to manage my library, rip songs, create playlists, etc. then import iTunes music into 3rd party software, and sync 3rd party software to Note 3? What 3rd part software to use? Have tried Windows media player (got the music on the Note 3 but could not play it), Double twist (could never get it to work) Kies 3 (does not work as advertised, and is worthless as far as I can tell.)

I came from iphone where most everything worked as advertised, and there was one solution (an apple solution) that usually worked so this Note 3/Android environment is making me crazy. There is no one place where you can get answers that work.

Any suggestions on the music would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Re: How to get itunes music library into Note 3

The easiest way to get music on your phone is to save everything on your computer's hard drive and just transfer the files to your phone (no software needed this way).

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site

As stated just connect your phone to the PC and drag and drop. This becomes a pain though if you chose to let iTunes manage your music and now it's sorted all over the place instead of by album only. You can install the Google Music Manager on your computer and it'll upload all of your music to the cloud. From there you can either stream via the Google Music app or choose keep on device and it'll download them to your phone. The caveat to that is other music players might not be able to access the music you downloaded from your Google music account.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

I also used easy phone tunes. Pretty easy and fast. There's also Google play music manager if you want to save phone storage.

Posted via Android Central App

verendus

Sep 3, 2013
Visit site

I use Google Music Manager to sync my iTines library with Google Play. Then, from my phone I can either download or stream any songs. The music manager also automatically uploads any new songs to the cloud. Think of iTunes Cloud but with Google Server.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site

I've been using iSyncr for sometime and I love it. It's the best tool to sync data between your Android device and iTunes, either wired or wireless, auto or manual mode.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

billgulledge

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site

will iSyncr sync Playlists created in iTunes onto my phone?
Can I create playlists in iSyncr?
Does it create its own library, and if so, what format?
Does it care what format it works with - e.g. .m4p, mpe, wma, etc.?
Does iSyncr only handle the sync, or does it also serve as a music manager - eg RIP CDs, create playlists, story music in its library, etc? If sync only, what do you recommend as a music manager?
Thanks for your response.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

will iSyncr sync Playlists created in iTunes onto my phone?
Can I create playlists in iSyncr?
Does it create its own library, and if so, what format?
Does it care what format it works with - e.g. .m4p, mpe, wma, etc.?
Does iSyncr only handle the sync, or does it also serve as a music manager - eg RIP CDs, create playlists, story music in its library, etc? If sync only, what do you recommend as a music manager?
Thanks for your response.

*Yes
*No
*Maybe (no .AIF files at least)
*Just sync
*iTunes

G2

Kimberly Sturgill

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site

Awesome, thank you. I just made the switch from an iphone to the Note 3 today because I ran out of memory on my iphone and did not want to have to delete stuff. I got a great deal anyway.

jneusch

May 18, 2011
Visit site

I use isyncr also. Well worth it. Very easy to use and auto syncs when you want it to.

mohalen

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Kimberly,
how do you like your note 3 so far?
I have been thinking of moving from iphone of 5 years now! to note3/s5.
Thanks!

Halen16

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site

I use Google Music Manager to sync my iTines library with Google Play. Then, from my phone I can either download or stream any songs. The music manager also automatically uploads any new songs to the cloud. Think of iTunes Cloud but with Google Server.

Yah I use Google play too

Posted via Pebble steel (ya if it would ship)

Rosie Dibrell

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site

I just tried Easy Phone Tunes and it loaded all of my music except the songs that I purchased. Will isyncr load the purchased songs?

JB3237

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I've downloaded the easy phone software and have downloaded the playlists as instructed. However, most of the files still get the "phone can't play this type of file" error. Most of the music is Apple lossless format, and I thought that was the issue, but one of the cds that does work is also Apple Lossless. The others are "Itunes purchased AAC files."

fubaracing7374

Oct 26, 2009
Visit site

I also used easy phone tunes. Pretty easy and fast. There's also Google play music manager if you want to save phone storage.

This is what I use and it works perfect and everytvi b get syncs.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Treyrday86