Thinking of going back to iPhone...

TheAngryToaster

Sep 14, 2020
Visit site
Is that better than the automatic back up to Google drive and Samsung cloud in settings?
It's a more complete backup that should contain all the app data as well. The cloud backups on android are really not that great in my experience. It's been a while since I did a cloud back up even on iPhone.

The computer back up is essentially a snapshot of the state of your phone. You have to make sure the backup is encrypted. When restored from that it restores you phone exactly how it was. At least that's the idea and how it should work.

Cloud backup is the essentials like messages, photos videos, contacts, app list.

Reactions: mach1man

DavidLBuzzard

Apr 10, 2023
Visit site
It's a more complete backup that should contain all the app data as well. The cloud backups on android are really not that great in my experience. It's been a while since I did a cloud back up even on iPhone.

The computer back up is essentially a snapshot of the state of your phone. You have to make sure the backup is encrypted. When restored from that it restores you phone exactly how it was. At least that's the idea and how it should work.

Cloud backup is the essentials like messages, photos videos, contacts, app list.
Great. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards