[HOW TO] Return to 100% Stock - All versions!

Luis Sanchez4

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Scrosler I've hit a wall trying to restore my phone. I tried to unroot my device and failed. Instead I ended up wiping my whole is and now I can only access the hboot, if I turn it on it gets stuck on the htc logo if your method really works if would love to try it but the link for Scott's roms is broken so I would greatly appreciate it if you could send or give me a link to download the rom.

sobrano

Apr 19, 2014
Visit site
i am registred but I cant still download stock rom to downgrade my HTC EVO 3D to gingerbread. this forum is a fake!
"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

VK4AKP

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a HTC EVO 3D (X515M) that the previous owner flashed a custom firmware into it (King Cobra ICS) + Radio firmware.

It has never worked right from day one with a multitude of issues. (Locking up, radio & WiFi failing until reboot, Camera issues, etc).
Currently it's close to useless. It just keeps filling up it's internal flash memory and failing more regardless of continually deleting more and more apps etc.

Can anyone tell me how to get it back to it's original firmware from the factory? I think it was Gingerbread.
From there I can use the normal update option in the settings menu to get it to the proper released Ice-cream Sandwich version (ICS).

I also have an identical phone with the correct firmware if that helps? As in is there a way to copy the firmware out of one phone to put in another?

It's an Australian phone on the Optus network so I'm not too sure about using the firmware listed here as "Sprint"?

Any help appreciated.
.-.-.