HTC 10 Tempered glass.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
While I'm still on the fence about picking this one up - if I do I will use this one nekkid since they have the "Uh oh" protection.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Personally, I don't know why people bother anymore. My M8 screen is unblemished after many falls. I think glass tech has come far enough that it's not necessary for most and you're robbing yourself the enjoyment of using a bare screen.
If course, I'm generalizing. Some people will want one if they work certain jobs, etc.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I don't know why people bother anymore. My M8 screen is unblemished after many falls. I think glass tech has come far enough that it's not necessary for most and you're robbing yourself the enjoyment of using a bare screen.
If course, I'm generalizing. Some people will want one if they work certain jobs, etc.

Agreed. Had my M8 for over 2 years without a screen protector and I travel every week for business. Never had an issue.

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
I cant wait to start reading about the people that don't understand TG protectors and complain they don't go to the edge or cover the entire face of the device.

I am on fence. I don't want to lay it screen side down without a case and dont want to put a case on so it would seem a TG would be a compromise.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Why do you want to lay it screen side down? That's not something I would want to do to my phone, always screen side up.

Bearcats98

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Why do you want to lay it screen side down? That's not something I would want to do to my phone, always screen side up.

With my DNA I had an Otterbox Commuter case around it so it didn't matter which way I put it down. I didn't rock any screen coverage on it. It faired very very well considering. Then the battery started overheading so I pulled the case and its either camera lens or screen. Kinda figuring the same thing with the 10. If I dont rock a case then what protects the camera bump?

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm usually screen-side-up, but I'll be honest, with HTCs the bodies look so nice that if I'm out at dinner or a situation where phone is visible by others, I'll put it face-down so the body is visible. People will often comment and often ask what phone. Silly, I know, but to me it's no different than sporting a nice watch.

momo662

Banned
Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

Uh.....giant camera bezel is my reason for face down. Also I have a G4 currently and the curved body - face up - is a spinning, wobbling top.
Nuff said :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfgfg