HTC One To All Stores?

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I went to my local store in South Texas and they are still waiting for their shipment. They let me know that probably by May 8th would hopefully arrive. Is May 8th *the* date for all stores to receive their HTC One's??

ICEmayne

Apr 24, 2013
Visit site
I was under the impression from April 19 til the end of April all stores (except Verizon) would have them.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Not a single T-Mobile store here in PDX has the HTC One. I called every single one in the metro area. I ended up finding a brand new one on Craigslist but boy are these hard to find. I took mine in to get a new SIM (from nano to micro) and the store reps crowded around to take a glance. None had seen it yet.

Beercow

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
The T-Mobile rep I spoke to said only the biggest of their markets actually got the One in store. Everybody else has to order online.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I just went by my local corporate store here in Brooklyn and the One was nowhere to be seen, not even accessories. :p

ectoren

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Finally went to a store about 45 minutes from home to find it. They had the HTC One in stock as well as the accessories. :)

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Stopped in my local store in Dallas, and the rep told me 2 stores in Dallas got display units. (not sure if working units were mentioned) and i was told her store would get them next week.

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
None in the Triad (Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point) of NC. T-Mobile stores had it as of last Thursday.
I simply want to play with one before I commit the cash to it.

GadgetGator

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Surely, most stores that are going to get them have them by now.

Considering the supply issues HTC has had with even their own developer edition, I'm going to say that more stores will probably get them..even all stores, over the next few months as supply issues are worked through.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao