HTC One: What DON'T you like about this phone.

thebignewt

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I've had the One for a month now. Some thoughts: Battery is very good. I turn WiFi off at work (none here) and there's 60-75% left when I get home. The only reason I did that is when I'd check what's using the battery, it would say WiFi 40% and I had no WiFi to connect to. One odd thing is there's no "screen" category for what's using battery, and we know screen is the biggest one.
Camera: is very good too, I've dabbled in the Zoe mode, and watched the autovideo highlights it makes of a day's photos. I haven't used the sequential shoot mode to get the pix with moving subjects on the same background yet. Sound: great. Screen: great. OS: easy. Not having a menu button makes my mobile banking app not useful for photo deposits. Phone: is fine. If you leave the numbers window showing it covers up the speakerphone icon. You have to close that to see it. Overall this phone is better than my Galaxy Nexus with the screen and speakers. and battery. The camera is about the same. Boy if you shoot video in highest def it's a BIG filesize (2 MB per second). Watch out for that.

jt4266

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I seem to be in the minority but there are times my HTC One is just outright slow and laggy. I'm not sure if its any one app I've downloaded (which is not that many), using Nova Launcher or that I got a lemon. I might have to take it to a Verizon store. Also I found the camera to be just average.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
If you're experiencing lag the first thing I would do is clear the system cache.

Its like giving an asthmatic a hit of an inhaler. Lol

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174