Huawei Watch 2

badelhas

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Huawei Watch 2 is going to be announced at MWC in a few days time. Hopefully it won't be as big as the LG Watch Sport, but I still want it to include GPS and NFC, not so bothered about 4G connectivity, though rumors indicate it will get this.

Huawei Watch 2 release date, news and rumors | TechRadar
What I want is an upgraded CLASSIC version, we already have enough sporty smartwatches, imo. I'm at least hoping that the original one's price comes down, 300 bucks after a year is outrageous.

popartist

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
(Preface: Whoa, what just happened to this forum, lol)

Anyway, yeah, the pics out there for the HW2 don't show much style, it's disappointing. Now I am really glad though that I did not wait for the HW2 and went with Huawei Watch Elegant, because I would not buy the HW2 if it does look like this..

Zammo76

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Wow the Huawei Watch 2 in both its incarnations seems to be a massive anti climax. It looks cheap and nasty like one of the 1st generation of smartwatches (the LG Watch R), with its all black look. And theirs negligible difference appearance wise between the Classic and the Sporty version. Plus it doesn't have a rotating bezel or crown the reason being from what I've heard is that the hardware was put together before Android Wear 2.0 was released to them.

I really think Huawei should take all the criticism on-board delay the launch and go a way and redesign the appearance of the watch.