I am addicted to the S-pen!

vNaK

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
For the space, you can draw an underscore after you type a word and it'll do the space. Like "SPEN" wait until it disappears then draw underscore.

Or, you can type like this "Spen is cool" write all the words with a lot of space in between and it will know that those are multiple words, not one.

The problem with the underscore is when you actually want to do an underscore it does a space. It's not too great on some of the symbols.

another issue I have with it is sometimes it is confused with uppercase and lowercase letters.

Centro85#AC

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site
I have the uppercase and lower case problem as well. Plus my seidio active puts a dead spot on the handwriting keyboard area at the bottom of the screen (not in the middle or top where snote pops up). Sometimes I'm too busy to want to pull the kickstand out etc. Last day or so i've been "swyping" my texts and emails with the spen, but still using it for notes/cut sections from emails etc.

Has anyone figured out how to do emoticons with the handwriting keyboard? That was driving me buggy trying to figure out. It had a hard time recognizing a : too.