I just joined the essentials club

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had got ahold of a friends and family code but had held off using to see if essentials would do any deals on black friday/cyber monday on their website but they did not so I ordered the white today. Was considering waiting longer to see if they released the Grey but I am guessing they will wait to release it until those friends and family codes expire.

I was having a tough time on deciding between black and white but decided on white due to it not being as big of a fingerprint magnet plus I normally have dark colored phones so this will change it up some. I did get the 360 camera locally on craigslist for $50 so $350 for both is not bad. If I would have got the amazon deal today I would have had to pay over $30 in tax on top of the $400.

I have been using my note 4 for just over 3 years so it is time for something new. The note 4 has been great but it is really starting to show its age.

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Well it looks like their site glitched out on me. I finally got my confirmation email and it lists black moon. I know I ordered the white phone because I had to go back and delete from cart and reorder white because it originally added black moon to my cart. I contacted their support to see if there is something they can do, but I am betting they won't get back to me until after they ship it or I receive it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trexgameaz