Impressions of One Plus?

isdaako

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
There are several submersion YT's and Jerry Rig Everything, during his disassembly video, observed it had the same construction as those waterproof phones.

I lack the fortitude to test this myself. :D

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
There are several submersion YT's and Jerry Rig Everything, during his disassembly video, observed it had the same construction as those waterproof phones.

I lack the fortitude to test this myself. :D

That's awesome! I'll have to check those out! Thanks!

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I love OnePlus, started with the 3 and bought every release.

I always say if I wasn't an addict and/or was in a tighter budget OnePlus will be the only flagship I buy.

Build quality is there, great designs and amazing OS, I would take Oxygen instead of paying premium for Google's Pixel.

I had the 6, White but dropped it twice nothing major but an eyesore so I sold it quickly and got the Huawei P20 Pro.

I will get the 6t but don't know which one to give up. Note 9 or P20 Pro.

ThomasChrs

Oct 26, 2018
Visit site
I have always been an ardent fan of the OP flagship devices. The reason being its premium look, build quality and high end performance. Since the launch of OP3, I have always upgraded to the next device with every launch. In terms of functionality and gaming, I find no lag except while opening multiple apps sometimes. Gaming is flawless with the 128 GB variant. The dash charger is a huge plus which keeps in pace with my day to day activities. Yes the vibration is bit a meh! but not of much concern. The photos clicked on the OP6 do come out well. The device does not disappoint me in terms of performance and functionality.