Informal Poll: Bluetooth Headset Successes/Failures

hubdju

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
What Bluetooth headsets have you paired with your Incredible? How have the pairing, voice quality (sending/receiving), and compatibility experiences been? Thanks!

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com
Moto H790 works fine. Paired easy, multipoint works well when connected to two phones. audio quality is great. Its VERY LOUD (I have to turn the volume way down, even in car).

Still wish Android had BT voice activated dialing :(

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Had the Jawbone Icon and people complained they couldnt hear me. It worked fine with my Moto Droid though. Now I have the Plantronics Discovery 975 and Im getting complaints. People are saying I sound like Im in a hole or I sound muffled. What in the heck is the problem?? Very fustrating. I can hear the callers fine. Is it the Incredible?

makya53

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Plantronics Voyager Pro - works flawlessly! The best BT hands down and I'm a BT bitch I buy just about every new one.

xtrmcheeze

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Ugh, had a long post written and accidental closed tab.

I have had good luck with two BT components so far, the Nokia BH-900 worked flawlessly, and the Kenwood KCA-BT200 module for my head unit and while call quality was good in both directions, the BT audio for the Kenwood module pretty much sucks, I hear a lot of hiss.

Last edited:

rhippler

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
GE Cell fusion (it's a handset and base for the home) works fine. only oddity is that the name I gave it doesn't show. It shows the default ADR6300.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Motorola H700 paired almost instantly, great call quality from the piece. Just need to find a program that allows my headset to let me do voice command to imput text into text messages.

swimrage

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Moto H17txt sounds great, however full features require a subscription based app (ugh not worth it)
I can listen too my media and games through it. is this a common feature for many BT set?

Last edited:

bobstudent3

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Motorola H695. Incoming voice quality is okay, don't know about outgoing. Every once in a while, it automatically disconnects then reconnects to the phone. It used to do that with the Motorola Droid too.

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Plantronics 320, cheap little one I have had for about four years, use it in the little Hyundai I drive to and from work, works great. Volk-L system in my 2008 VW GTI works great to.

leathernuts#WP

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Im having no luck:( JB Icon, Plantron 975 and now Voyager PRO. BTW, used all these with my MOTO Droid and they were great. THey sent me a new INC and it still sounded horrible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
advcomp2019