inkpad notepad error: unfortunately inkapd notepad has stopped

Chuck Dee

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
anyone else getting this message? I've uninstalled, force stop, clear cache.... same thing every time when i try to copy any text in my notes... is this just a ploy to upgrade to premium?

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
That would be pretty tricky of the dev if they were doing that to get people to buy the pro version.

Have you tried contacting the dev about this?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Are you referring to this app InkPad NotePad: http://market.android.com/details?id=com.workpail.inkpad.notepad.notes
?

Seems to allow me to copy text from it normally, and to paste it somewhere else:

GET BACK TO THE HOME SCREEN
Tap on the "left arrow" at the bottom of any note. If you have multiple notes open, you may have to do this several times to get back to the home screen

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Chuck Dee

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
yes that app... Ive removed it , erased date, re installed and same thing.. If I hold down the screen to copy it just pops up error message "unfortunately inkapd notepad has stopped" click to report...

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Perhaps the problem is really with the Clipboard? Try going in and clearing the Clipboard.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Time to boot into Recovery mode and clear the system cache. If that doesn't help then I can only suggest a Factory Reset.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Arrgh!
The Clipboard works normally when that app is not installed (i.e. you can copy, paste and clear the clipboard)?

There was a problem where the Clipboard was corrupted and would crash the Clipboard, but if it's working fine I'm not sure where to direct you other than to the developer.

Do you have an SD card installed? If so, try removing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder