Intermittent volume button not working

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
I bought my Pixel XL from Verizon. Do I have to deal with them for a warranty phone, or can I go directly to Google? Prefer to deal with Google. I am a little pissed at the customer service I have received from Verizon lately.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Try a different Verizon company store. If you've been dealing with independents, some of them seem to feel that replacing a phone costs them money (it doesn't).

Get to know the store manager (at Verizon) if you can - they consider a warranty replacement just more of a day's work - they'll still finish the joke while they're giving you another phone.)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
What problems are you having? I would first suggest contacting Verizon. If no results then contact Google and see if they can help. You can also post issues here and perhaps we can lend a hand.

daveS-nj

Dec 23, 2016
Visit site
I bought my Pixel XL from Verizon. Do I have to deal with them for a warranty phone, or can I go directly to Google? Prefer to deal with Google. I am a little pissed at the customer service I have received from Verizon lately.

I had the exact same experience. Volume button broke after a week. Replacement phone''s rear button disn't work for swiping up/down for notifications. I'm now getting my 3rd Pixel in 3 weeks. Not good

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LordNikonX