Iphone for VM, confirmed?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Whatt? The iphone itself if overpriced and its a nice phone, The evo is 300$ and the iphone will probabaly be like 350-400 for initial release.

If you try to buy iphone out of contract it still costs damn bear 600bucks.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
iPhones are not garbage. They are very refined and well designed. Don't talk like that because you sound ignorant calling a $700 iPhone garbage when you own a plastic LG Optimus V. Don't get me wrong, I like my OV, but iPhones ARE better quality. I hate apple as much as you, but it really sounds ridiculous to call the most popular smart phone a piece of trash when your phone isn't really comparable.

That said, I wont be getting one either:p I hate them.

i dont need my phone to be compareable. thats the difference between a jobshead and the rest of the world. and i don't care if its made of gold and smells like hot sex. ive used one and personally found it to be a over hyped toy. and my own personal take after using the over heating,piss poor battery life,money pit doesnt make me ignorant,it makes me informed enough to know i can get better,cheaper. better is in how each person defines it based on their needs,not your phone specs for the device with all due respect...wirh that said...where's my iblowup doll...i know jobs had one in development...it has ipoon!!! :p
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Kale Blossom

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
If you try to buy iphone out of contract it still costs damn bear 600bucks.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Yeah but Criket wireless is selling the 4S for $499 and the 4 for $399 so Virgin Mobile might charge less for there's in order to get the competitive edge on Criket, and they have to unload all those iPhones they agreed to by some how.

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I've seen soo many broke iPhone screens lol I guess plastic screens have a benefit to them even if they do scratch easier. I wouldn't want an iPhone just for fear I'd drop it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: RUMOR - iPhone on VM as son as July 1st

It is way to much so look on the brightside, at that price almost no one will buy it so it should have little to no impact on Virgin Mobiles 3G speeds.

Last edited: