Is anyone enjoying froyo ?

OrderedtheEvo

May 16, 2010
Visit site
There has been a lot of problems for me since I have downloaded froyo. I'm going to do a hard reset again tonight and see what happens.

bjordan

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I'm liking it. At first I had a major battery drain issue, I've resolved that and everything is working great for me. I'll probably upgrade my wife's Evo this weekend.

I hope a hard reset fixes everything for you.

PS. There are a lot of polls and threads of this around the forum

lastdetailwd

Nov 14, 2009
www.lastdetailwd.com
I asked a question in another thread but I think it got lost...so I'll try with you guys!

I was under the impression from images floating around that 2.2 would give the option to change the status bar at the top to white, or at least give the option. See photo below. Is this possible? Maybe I'm missing it? Or is it a custom rom?

android-elite-ss.jpg

hckyplayer024

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I asked a question in another thread but I think it got lost...so I'll try with you guys!

I was under the impression from images floating around that 2.2 would give the option to change the status bar at the top to white, or at least give the option. See photo below. Is this possible? Maybe I'm missing it? Or is it a custom rom?

android-elite-ss.jpg

Thats just how vanilla android looks. If you like that you can try out Cyanogen's ROM.

ResDog

May 22, 2010
Visit site
At first I had a major battery drain issue, I've resolved that and everything is working great for me. [/I]

Can you tell me how you did this? I'm having bad battery life with 2.2 compared to 2.1.

Other than the battery life, I'm LOVING 2.2 (except I miss the HTC Sense Player from 2.1)!

mr.wizard

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Runnin awesome for me. Better battery, faster browser...and phone in general. Like how the camera works in all 4 positions

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
After doing a fresh reset of the phone, and starting fresh with Froyo, everything seems to a lot better. The only gripes I have is the keyboard can no longer keep up with my typing in the messaging app. Seems slow! I say 9/10 for me

severinj

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
i was having a lot of issues after i updated which is strange because i never really downloaded anything on my phone, but i saved my contacts and sync'd my apps with appbrain and did a hard reset. phone in general is much better, the browser choppiness is not nearly as bad as it was, phone seems faster and battery life is longer than it used to be. its been unplugged since 9am and its nearly 6pm with 77% life left with a decent amount of internet/facebook usage and text messages.

hard reset fixed a ton of my issues, feels way better now, still hating this 30fps cap makes everything look meh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pumice stone