Is there a case for the Verizon Note 4 w/Wireless Charging Back Cover?

rgrim

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Case for Verizon Note 4 w/Wireless Charging Back Cover

Anybody aware of a case that will fit a Verizon Note 4 with the wireless charging back cover fitted? It makes the phone just a little thicker than the normal back cover, enough so that most bumper style (or other I'm sure) cases will not fit.

ericandjan

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: Case for Verizon Note 4 w/Wireless Charging Back Cover

When I first bought my Note 4, I bought the Samsung billfold style case (cover flips open to the side), and I know that this case did have a wireless charging capability. I ended up returning the case for an Otterbox (without wireless charging) because the flip cover makes it all but impossible to use the phone with one hand for even simple tasks (I'm right handed). Plus, I did not feel all that confident that the case itself offered more than weak protection. Only the back of the phone was protected during a fall because there is no way to secure the flip cover, meaning that it could flop open during the fall and expose the screen to possible damage. The sides were also exposed in this case.

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site

Only case I'm aware of is the wireless cover case made by Samsung. Also Samsung sells a wireless charging back cover replacement. I went with the back cover and bought an inexpensive metal bumper case off Amazon.

Derek Patterson

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site

I have a note 4 and I have the wireless charging back fitted. I always use Tech 21 cases.
If you purchase this case and warm it up using a hair dryer till its quite hot it will go on and fit like a glove!

Posted via the Android Central App

rgrim

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site

The wireless charging back cover is what I got. Which metal bumper case did you get from Amazon that fits?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TSFDeymos