Is there gallery app with google drive

Bshadow

Mar 11, 2023
Visit site
Im looking for an gallery app with google drive support, so i can see camera plus my albums in one app.
Piktures is the closest thing but can see the folders in drive. I see all the pictures together.

Any suggestions?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Have you considered uploading those photos to Google Photos instead? It's all the same bucket of Google Drive space anyway. Once you've uploaded a photo from Drive to Photos, you can delete the copy in Drive, and you would then be able to view the photo in your Google Photos app.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html

Last edited:

Bshadow

Mar 11, 2023
Visit site
I used to havean sd card with allmy albums. I tried google photos, but i need to upload each album manually, also after i take a picture and i want it added to an album in photos, i cant put it in an album. Only on the main directory of photos. While on drive, i can upload full directories and don't need to open each album manually, also i can share pictures straight to the right directory on the drive.
Thats why i came in conclusion that i need a gallery that shows the offline images plus google drive directories

S23

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I used to havean sd card with allmy albums. I tried google photos, but i need to upload each album manually, also after i take a picture and i want it added to an album in photos, i cant put it in an album. Only on the main directory of photos. While on drive, i can upload full directories and don't need to open each album manually, also i can share pictures straight to the right directory on the drive.
Thats why i came in conclusion that i need a gallery that shows the offline images plus google drive directories

S23

I made you the owner of the original guest post to make it easier for you to find.

I see how that can be a hassle with Google Photos, since its album structure is more of a "virtual" one, rather than creating physical directories for each album of photos. One big advantage of how Google Photos handles albums is that you can have a single photo be in as many albums as you'd like without having to create multiple copies of the photo (which saves space).

Bshadow

Mar 11, 2023
Visit site
I don't want to take with me a physical solution.
Therr must be a way for me to handle this situation no?
I want the files in one album. Thats it

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't want to take with me a physical solution.
Therr must be a way for me to handle this situation no?
I want the files in one album. Thats it
Does it have to be Google drive ?
Microsoft one drive can sync with stock gallery but you be on Microsoft integration not sure how well it's done as I don't use one drive.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using AC Forums mobile app

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Just tried next photos. Doesn't do the job.
Tried one drive. Google drive is better for this.
Still looking for help here
Unfortunately you going have to test other things out on your own as the suggestion we gave don't work out for you .

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174