Isis cash card?

cindylee60

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone using Isis? I got the wallet and activated it but I don't see anywhere in there to get the reloadable cash card. How am I missing it?
I see only places to load an Am Ex, Chase, or Capital One credit cards. None of my cards will work.

A reloadable would be perfect, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to sign up for the Isis cash card. It is not referenced anywhere in my Wallet. Can anyone enlighten me?

Also, a few merchants in my area that take it would help too....

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I think I saw something on flipboard that the cash card is going away or being replaced. I need to use up anything left on mine from the $10.00 offer.

Ducktail1

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
I just activated isis a few days ago and I can't find the cash card either. It is frustrating because I don't have any of the cards that work with isis.

cindylee60

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
well, at least it's not just me then. I'm more than willing to give Isis a try, however I'm not willing to get another credit card just to do it. A reloadable would be perfect....lets hope they allow it again soon!

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I just checked and I still have mine but the balance is .11 cents. Not sure i see the point of adding money when i can use the credit card.

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I don't have access to the cash card either. I also don't have a Capital One option. I have a capital one card that uncoiled have used but I would prefer to be able to use any visa/mastercard OR have a reloadable cash card. Wish they would fix this ASAP.

iceberg384

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with Isis and about a month ago Chase (the bank supplying the cash card) stopped giving out cash cards. But i saw an article that chase is supporting isis nationwide now. Not sure if/when cash card will return

JMusick1701#CB

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Here is the thing I don't get though Why either google wallet or isis won't just allow support for cards in general, am I missing something here I thought the point was to push adoption. How are we going to do that unless bank cards are accessible through this thing

Posted via Android Central App