January Sprint HTC One Update?

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow! You are the first I have heard getting Kit-Kat.

What is your Wireless Provider?

Sent from my RCT6378W2

At 33 MB i doubt very much its kit kat, Hack thats only the size of a few apps let alone a whole software and firmware package.

GoodKingNerdnor

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi, guys.

I just got the .6 update (the 249MB variety). However, when my phone reboots into recovery, TWRP first says that the package is unsigned and asks if I want to continue. When I say ok, the install fails. Basically, it acts like the download was corrupted.

I had no issue doing the last OTA update with root/s-off. Any idea why this one isn't working? I've deleted the downloaded file and redownloaded it, but to no avail.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi, guys.

I just got the .6 update (the 249MB variety). However, when my phone reboots into recovery, TWRP first says that the package is unsigned and asks if I want to continue. When I say ok, the install fails. Basically, it acts like the download was corrupted.

I had no issue doing the last OTA update with root/s-off. Any idea why this one isn't working? I've deleted the downloaded file and redownloaded it, but to no avail.
You need the stock recovery for the OTA, Maybe the last time you flashed just the firmware package with twrp ? Heres the firmware if you want to do that

[RUU][FIRMWARE]Sprint One Stock 3.05.651.6 - xda-developers

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sáenz