Just bought the Samsung s2 and cannot configure it.

A

AC Question

When I try to setup my s2 as each option appears I have to touch the screen multiple times before it allows me to proceed, for example when it asks for my name I touch the letter K and the voice announces "K" but no K appears, so I repeat this operation with the same result. Eventually a double or triple tap gets me my letter K. I then try the next letter, i, with identical results until eventually I get the i then I will get multiple i's. Now when I hit the back button to delete nothing happens or it deletes all the letters and i have to start again.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
When I try to setup my s2 as each option appears I have to touch the screen multiple times before it allows me to proceed, for example when it asks for my name I touch the letter K and the voice announces "K" but no K appears, so I repeat this operation with the same result. Eventually a double or triple tap gets me my letter K. I then try the next letter, i, with identical results until eventually I get the i then I will get multiple i's. Now when I hit the back button to delete nothing happens or it deletes all the letters and i have to start again.
It's not faulty, that is a "handicap" mode, I can't remember how to switch it but it also happened to me, take it back to the store they should be able to switch it to the right setting.