Just ordered Pro, nervous about reviews

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I just ordered a Pro and after reading many reviews about the phone rebooting etc. I am nervous about my decision. Had Motorola fixed these bugs or are they still occuring? Need to know ASAP so that I can change my order to the Droid 2 or something else.

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
Hey folks, someone must know if a bug fix has been done to prevent the frequent rebooting. Will Gingerbread fix this?

jaydee311

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I have never read a negative review on the Pro, but have had mine for about 3 months now and love it. It was the only phone that could save me from Blackberry. And it continues to "wow" me.

jvm1982

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine for about two weeks and had some reboot problems... The other day I figured out how to update (don't ask, had to do with rooting) and did the 2 updates and the battery life has improved as well as not a single lock up or reboot. Great phone as stated above especially if you are coming from a Blackberry.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine since January and have never had a random reboot and I think I only did a battery pull to fix something once and that was caused by a third party app. Also, the DP (on VZW at least) has Gingerbread.

njdevs96

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I've had my phone since the pre-release and have only had it reboot twice that I was aware of. I came from a BB Curve and absolutly LOVE the phone. The keyboard take a little getting used to but other than that I think it's awesome. The one thing I personally feel is key - is to get the extended battery for it.