Just ordered Xoom PDAir case

waynea

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The PDair web site has the Xoom case listed as both a Ver. 1 and Ver. 2. I can find no explanation to the differences between the two versions and the description that comes up on both versions of the case reads the same. Nor have I been able to spot any differences on the enlarged pictures on the web site. Does anyone know what the differences are between the two versions?

stopsign002

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
The PDair web site has the Xoom case listed as both a Ver. 1 and Ver. 2. I can find no explanation to the differences between the two versions and the description that comes up on both versions of the case reads the same. Nor have I been able to spot any differences on the enlarged pictures on the web site. Does anyone know what the differences are between the two versions?

Its a matter of how the case props up the Xoom. The version 2,which I have props it up differently then the version 1. The version 1 works more like the OEM apple case for the ipad I believe. I think it only has one angle also, compaired to like 4 or 5 angles on the v2

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

eyecon82

May 26, 2010
Visit site
how stable is the stand? Can you use it on your stomach/chest while lying in bed?

it sucks...I ended up returning mine and eating the shipping fees......there is no flap to hold into place so it can slip out of place.....

the kevikev is better because there is a little leather flap that you stick the case into so it stays....who cars about multiple angles? all you need is the typing and picture frame mode

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Milaco