Just realized note 4 doesn't come with earbuds

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Throughout the past 3 Samsung phones I've gotten I haven't received a single pair of earbuds. I have a pair of Bose OTE headphones (non-noise cancelling) and an old pair of earbuds I got from a BlackBerry a while ago. Conveniently enough the push-to-talk button on the BlackBerry earbuds worked on my Note 3, haven't tried it on my Note 4 yet though.

Amb312

Dec 11, 2014
Visit site
I have some LG wireless buds. I like to be able to set my phone on the counter while I'm cleaning or whatever and not carry it around.

rdroyer

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I have some LG wireless buds. I like to be able to set my phone on the counter while I'm cleaning or whatever and not carry it around.

How much did those set you back if you don't mind me asking? I've been looking at getting some wireless headphones.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Mines came with ear buds. I'm on T-Mobile. I think some carriers don't come with them. My Note 3 last year on T-Mobile came with them before as well too.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Mines came with ear buds. I'm on T-Mobile. I think some carriers don't come with them. My Note 3 last year on T-Mobile came with them before as well too.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Ditto. Got rather nice earbuds from T-Mobile.

Sent from my SM-N910T

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I have the international version and mine came with earbuds... I remember my Note 3 on AT&T last year didn't have any... like mentioned before, most carriers remove them before shipping them to the stores..

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
Mine came with earbuds, but I can't wear that in ear style. I wear Sennheiser earbuds that have a flat side so they rest in my ear. They're cheap (around $20) and sound great.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Okay if they remove them then where are they? There must be a warehouse somewhere with millions of ear buds lol

AT&T and Verizon order their units without earbuds. This was discussed early on in another thread when the phones were first released.

Some of us were upset because AT&T charges significantly more for their version of the Note 4, yet they saw fit to exclude the inexpensive earbuds.

I would have just thrown them in a drawer anyway since I have better ones. I guess it's just the principle of the thing.

Posted via the Android Central App on my awesome Note 4