Just went to Best Buy

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I asked their mobile department if they had anySGSII's in and he said that only the top 250 stores nation wide were getting stock and that the remainders were getting store transfers later in the day. So if your store doesn't have them first thing check back throughout the day and they should have VERY limited supply. The guy said they were going to get two total.:( How stupid is this for the best selling phone under the iPhone 4.......

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it will take a WHILE before it will be called the best selling phone. The Evo sold a bunch.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

VuNasty

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
That's kind of nuts. I'm from Jackson Michigan population of around 30,000. My store had about 7 or 8 already today, they even busted one out for me to play with. He said he couldn't sell me one until tomorrow though. You better bet I'll be waiting outside the store tomorrow morning.

But like I was saying, I find it hard to believe that my store would be one of the top 250.

kevinchaos

May 13, 2011
Visit site
It's the top 250 stores for sprint sales. If they already have them in stock, then yeah, they're on the list. My store is on the list too, but sadly, I'm waiting on the AT&T version. :/

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to work 8 to 5 tomorrow, after work I'm speed dialing Best Buy to see if they have stock. I've got no preorder, just a wing and a prayer. Its gonna be a long long day.

blitz118

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I went to the best buy on fifth avenue in Manhattan this morning and they did not have the phone, and they did not know anything about it.

ioos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Is there anyway to find which stores are included in the 250? If not, has anyone heard anything about the Bay Area stores?

QuantamPulse

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea how they are basing the 250 stores on. Stood in line this morning at the store in Aventura (Miami) FL which is one of the highest volume stores in the nation. They did not receive a single unit. Then proceeded to head up to West Palm beach to a BB in a broken down part of town that gets little business anymore and they got in 6 units this morning (picked up #4)

4ekbrandon

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
The absolute best thing you can do if looking to purchase at bestbuy is to call them and ask if they have any- if they don't(or supplies are really low and they wont hold one for you), ask them if any other stores nearby do. They can pull it up in their rss system easy enough.

Latteart

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I have no idea how they are basing the 250 stores on. Stood in line this morning at the store in Aventura (Miami) FL which is one of the highest volume stores in the nation. They did not receive a single unit. Then proceeded to head up to West Palm beach to a BB in a broken down part of town that gets little business anymore and they got in 6 units this morning (picked up #4)

This actually makes complete sense. Sprint is easier on the credit check than The other big two that probably sell a crap load in your area. Verizon & AT&T